To achieve probably the most success as a Beachbody coach I think the most important thing is usually to be consistent and take action. Try to set long term goals for yourself for 1 year, 2 years and even 5 years down the road. It takes time to build your business also to have massive success in multilevel marketing you will have to build relationships, take consistent activity and become a leader. Here is a list of ideas and ways myself and other coaches have used to build their business. If you are simply starting as a Beachbody trainer or are looking into it here are several great ways to get your organization going.
1. Make videos about anything linked to Beachbody and hook them up to the popular video sites. Discuss your journey to health and fitness, your struggles, what programs you like or other things related to Beachbody. Doing videos helps you reach a large audience and folks get to see you and notice your story. It is a good way to produce a deeper connection with your customers.
2. Start a Fit Club. Getting out there into your community and doing the Beachbody workouts can really help to grow your business. It is a great way for people to try out the workouts. A lot of the coaches who do fit clubs find their business keeps growing quickly.
3. Do a Home Party. Create a fun occasion out of Beachbody and the workout routines. Have men and women over and demonstrate a good work out and sample some of the nutritional products.
4. Lead a challenge with several friends or family. Challenge family and friends to a fitness contest or perhaps a weight loss challenge. You could utilize a Beachbody workout or item as part of the challenge. You could also create a Beachbody product a motivation for the winner.
5. Lead a health problem at a large company. You will find many large companies have health and fitness incentives for their employees if they are working out a certain amount of days per week. You can organize a big challenge at a company or use their HR to make Beachbody workouts part of their health and fitness incentive package.
6. Present the Beachbody possibility to Personal Trainers. Beachbody is a good opportunity for personal trainers never to only supplement their income but help Beachbody customers making use of their knowledge. Working with Beachbody as coaches they will have the opportunity to provide more to their existing clients and make more money so it is a real win-win situation for them.
7. Present the Beachbody possibility to Real Estate Agents. Beachbody is a business that works well for Real Estate agents because they already know the importance of networking and how to market a business. Beachbody is an excellent way for Real Estate Agents to supplement or exchange their lost income.
8. Present the Beachbody possibility to Teachers. While some teachers get pleasure from their summers off there are several that look for jobs or opportunities in the summer. Summer can be an ideal time for a teacher to begin with with Beachbody and make their business and continue part time through the school year.
9. Work with Brides. Every bride really wants to look fantastic on her big day. You could mentor a bride and her marriage party to get into shape using Beachbody products. You could work with wedding planners to offer your free fitness coaching if they buy a Beachbody workout.
10. Work with New Moms. Moms are also a large demographic who wish to get in shape again and feel good. Beachbody works out great for new moms since they can workout at home if they can fit it to their schedule.
11. Gift Beachbody workouts to people performing a weight loss program such as for example Jenny Craig or Excess fat Watchers. The Beachbody workouts certainly are a great compliment to eating effectively and losing weight. Since these programs focus extra on weight loss with eating you could help people using these courses to find an appropriate workout to round out their weight loss program.
12. Present the Beachbody Products to Law enforcement and Fire Departments. Law enforcement and fire departments are great to work with since they need effective workouts to keep them in shape because of their jobs. You could even lead challenging with a fire or police department.
13. Present the Beachbody goods to Athletes. Lots of the more intense Beachbody programs genuinely help sports players and athletes train for their sport or build-up their endurance. There are several pro sports players and also MMA fighters that are using P90X.
14. Carl Daikeler profile Have a garage sale and display Beachbody Products. If you are likely to have a garage sale you can hand out examples of Shakeology to consumers at your sale. You could also setup a table with Beachbody items and also have a workout playing.
15.Do a booth at Local Events- There are events both big and tiny where you can setup a Beachbody booth. You could execute a booth at a race or perhaps a marathon, a health and wellness fair or any local gathering where you obtain permission. Look into costs and any restrictions you might have before committing to it.
16. Visit the Library and leave your business cards in exercise and health books. People looking for exercise and fitness guidance from books would probably be thrilled to really have the free coaching that Beachbody instructors offer. This can be a great way to target those who are looking for what you have to give you.
17. Communicate with your free customers. Industry and follow-up with your free customers. Find out what program they are doing and mail them a follow-up letter or post card asking how they’re doing and ways to help them.
18. Do weekly a weekly newsletter for several of your customers. Stay in touch with your customers so they know who you are and so are there to offer them help. I have had several buyers contact me and say their coach hasn’t been in touch using them. You will lose out on developing a relationship with your customers if you don’t stay in touch and offer your help.
19. When you are out and about wear Beachbody logo items. Lots of the Beachbody brands have become popular so you will most likely get individuals starting conversations with you.
20. Be a great exemplory case of someone who is a product of the product. In order to sell the products it is hard to do if you are not using them. If you are using them and also have had great results persons will approach you. It results in easy conversations and product sales when people can see you have used the merchandise and have had a great result. I hope these things help you out if you’re a new Beachbody coach or are looking to become Beachbody coach.
21. Have Beachbody decals made for your vehicle. That is fairly inexpensive and you get a lot of exposure for your business as you are out driving around.
23. Start a Facebook Page/Group.Create a Facebook page or group. That is a great way to separate your business from your personal Facebook page. It is a great way to talk to your customers and fans in what is going on in your business and to keep people plugged in.
24. Develop a Hub page or Squidoo zoom lens about fitness or Beachbody. These 2 sites are free and they are a great way to write about things related to fitness or Beachbody. Try writing unique and interesting content and you may help get traffic to your site or website.
25. Learn. Learn whatever you can from people on your own staff, in your upline, and underneath you. Read whatever you can about network marketing, personal development, personal branding, social media, or anything else that relates to this business. The more information you have the more powerful you will become.
26. Set long term goals for the Beachbody Business. Beachbody isn’t a get rich quick business. You will need to work at this business to reach your goals. Set goals on your own for a year, two years or even five years down the road. Take consistent action to accomplish those goals and you will be doing well.
I hope these ideas help you get going in your Beachbody business or give you some ideas if you’re looking to get started as a Beachbody Trainer.